optimize wtih other factors setting  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
matthewting

optimize wtih other factors setting

Postby matthewting » 11 Jul 2020

Dear MC support,
I optimize the signal and found out a problem that process the "%profitable" strategy in my optimization , the result is higher profitable,but just a little total trade quantity, it's not enough trade quantity for test sample.
Could I do optimize in "profitable" strategy and keep the total trade quantity no less than 20 ?
If OK, can you tell me how can setting?
Thanks.

Mydesign

Re: optimize wtih other factors setting  [SOLVED]

Postby Mydesign » 13 Jul 2020

Hi,

Have a look at "SetCustomFitnessValue", "PercentProfit" and "TotalTrades" keywords. You can create a multi-criteria optimization fitness that suits your needs.

As an alternative, you can also use the "Custom Criteria" (Javascript based editor available in the optimization window).

matthewting

Re: optimize wtih other factors setting

Postby matthewting » 16 Jul 2020

Hi,

Have a look at "SetCustomFitnessValue", "PercentProfit" and "TotalTrades" keywords. You can create a multi-criteria optimization fitness that suits your needs.

As an alternative, you can also use the "Custom Criteria" (Javascript based editor available in the optimization window).
Hi Mydesign,
Thank you. And could you give me some suggestions to study the JAVAscript of multicharts or quick guide book? because I have no idea to get the JAVASCRIPT. I don't want to modify some parameters for JAVAscript , thus I spent a lot of time on studying the JAVAscript.
Thank you. :D

Mydesign

Postby Mydesign » 16 Jul 2020

I don't use it myself and I rather prefer the Powerlanguage SetCustomFitnessValue method:
https://www.multicharts.com/trading-sof ... tnessValue

But, if you are at ease with Javascript, you can start here:
viewtopic.php?t=8838

matthewting

Postby matthewting » 16 Jul 2020

I don't use it myself and I rather prefer the Powerlanguage SetCustomFitnessValue method:
https://www.multicharts.com/trading-sof ... tnessValue

But, if you are at ease with Javascript, you can start here:
viewtopic.php?t=8838
Thank you so much.

Return to “MultiCharts”