Problem with Format Chart Trading

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Leo

Problem with Format Chart Trading

Postby Leo » 05 Aug 2020

Hello all, I run MC connected to IB where I trade. Frequently, historical orders on my charts do not show, or they show in random orders. For example, I day traded yesterday and had my entry/exit arrows, entry price, etc showing on chart, but today they disappeared. Refreshing charts or relaunching MC won't help. I always had this problem but I need now to have this feature working properly.
Any help appreciated, thanks.

Vlada MultiCharts

Re: Problem with Format Chart Trading

Postby Vlada MultiCharts » 06 Aug 2020

Hello Leo,

Please check the following:

1) Make sure these orders have Filled status in Order and Position Tracker -> Orders tab.
2) Do you have the bars before and after the order filling on the chart?
3) Check the Chart Trading Panel. Do you have th correct broker profile and broker account selected? Both should correspond to those on which the order was filled.
4) Click the Format tab in the main menu and then select Chart Trading -> Common Settings. Make sure the Show Historical Orders option is enabled.

If after following the recommendations the issue persists, please come to our live chat to demonstrate it via remote connection. Live Chat is accessible from our web site (at the top of the page). We'll be expecting you Mon-Fri from 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST (12:00 AM to 5:00 PM GMT).

Leo

Re: Problem with Format Chart Trading

Postby Leo » 07 Aug 2020

Thanks Vlada, think I'll have to contact live chat .

Return to “MultiCharts”