MC.Net64 v14

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
eunos64

MC.Net64 v14

Postby eunos64 » 19 Oct 2020

Last weekend, I had replace my ssd drive and came across issues that no longer can not restore my MC version 12 environment.
So, I was forced to install newer version MC v14.

Problem is my keyboard shortcuts are lost.
didn' t restore my environment in v12.
Please...
:cry:

JoshM

Re: MC.Net64 v14

Postby JoshM » 22 Oct 2020

Good question! I looked on my computer but couldn't find a folder where MultiCharts .NET stores the hotkey information. So I unfortunately can't tell you where you could possibly recover them from.

Hopefully MultiCharts Support knows more to help!

eunos64

Postby eunos64 » 31 Oct 2020

After 2 weeks has passed since installed MC.NET v14.
I decided to roll back v12 environment regretfully.
I have just completed the recovery process from the windows10 disk image.

Some new features are attractive and I want to try, but somehow problems are watched like below....

1) I tried to do about 500 different optimizations, but was unable to complete them, only to get to 30GB of memory usage.
In a v12 environment, this would take about 15 minutes to complete.

2) In the V12 environment, when I developed the indicators, I had to edit them while displaying them on the chart. I call this "dynamic editing" here.
In the v14 environment, an error message would appear and in some cases, I would have to "delete" developing indicator from the chart and then "add" it to the chart again.
This “dynamic editing” used to work fine, but with the upgrade it became unstable.
Sometimes I can do dynamic editing without problems, other times I get an error message and I don't know why.

Just to let you know for reference.
Best regards.

eunos64

Postby eunos64 » 20 Nov 2020

[CORRECTION]

The above two problems were caused by my new and currently developing signals. The same problem was observed in version 12.
I was confused because the development of the signal and the version upgrade coincided at the same time.
I've been using the v14 environment since last week and the optimization and signal development has been working fine, with no problems.

Sorry for the confusion.

eunos64

Postby eunos64 » 20 Nov 2020

By the way,
As mentioned In the Multi charts blog about new features......
Seeing what is behind the scenes

We have been constantly improving the stability of our products and today we have reached the point in which the application can control its own integrity. The platform can now generate an alert when you have reached the limits of your OS, hardware, bandwidth, software and/or broker processing speed.
On top of that one can now check the complete order’s life cycle in a graphical form to understand how the system and the broker have processed the specific order.
If you are in a constant search for the best settings combination, or if you just need to recall how your strategy was configured when it placed an order in the past, it is now super easy to see a snapshot of all system settings at any point in time..
And......
Strategy Orders Monitor

This new feature allows for the monitoring of all strategies that are currently being calculated on real-time data and during data playback. The new window displays the orders generated by the strategy before their execution on the chart in the Forward Testing mode, or before they are sent to the broker in the auto trading mode.
In the past, “raw” orders collection was never shown to the user in a graphical form. It was required to program the output logic using Print or FileAppend commands in order to analyze the “inner” operation of the strategy before starting the auto trading. MultiCharts now offers this unique tool that displays all generated, sent and finalized orders. Please note that this functionality is available in MultiCharts64 only..
So, how to ? Where can I find These features ?

Best regards.

Vlada MultiCharts

Postby Vlada MultiCharts » 02 Aug 2021

Hello eunos64,

Please check the corresponding guides on Order History Viewer and Strategy Orders Monitor.

For more info about the Advanced Strategy Pack features and how to access them please check here.

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”