eSignal Data Manager will close service?

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
roberto

eSignal Data Manager will close service?

Postby roberto » 21 Oct 2020

Today I received this email

Please be advised that as of your next monthly billing date of 12/9/2020, the Product will no longer be available under your eSignal account. As of such date, you will no longer receive or be invoiced for the Product.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We appreciate your business and hope that you will consider transitioning to our eSignal Suite of software products .

If you have any questions or need further assistance please feel free to Contact support team.

Sincerely
ICE Data Service

Does anyone know if simply, ICE has sold the eSignal asset to some other company, or if they close the Data Manager service, because they intend to force the use of their graphic product only?

Finally, do you know other than Interactive Broker alternatives that have good quality?

Greetings to everyone

Salzburg

Re: eSignal Data Manager will close service?

Postby Salzburg » 21 Oct 2020

Same issue here... only solution is be forced to sign up for their larger software, and then like a miracle, data manager will work... its just a way for them to force people to pay more for a software that some people like you and and me dont want or need..

Anyway, it ended up 100usd more per month, and i could continue to use data manager like before..

I do not like esignal at all, dtn would be better, but then i have to re map a trillion symbols, and that i dont have time for..

ANyway, good luck

Return to “MultiCharts”