ESignal Premarket and After Hours Tick Data Bug

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
trader39

ESignal Premarket and After Hours Tick Data Bug

Postby trader39 » 29 Dec 2020

Running 14.0 Release build 20935. I recently switched to ESignal as my datafeed on one computer and found to my distress that US stocks were not collecting historical pre-market (before 9:30 Eastern) or after hours (after 4:00 PM Eastern) tick or tick based data such as seconds. This problem was present even though my charts were set up to use 24/7 data and worked fine to collect minute data, and even though the ESignal 12 native application had no difficulty collecting historical tick data from after hours/pre-market. However, after a day, the historical tick data collection started working on its own for some reason, and I did not post the issue.

Now, I have switched the Esignal account to a faster computer and I find I have the same problem... no historical tick data after hours or premarket.. even after a couple of days. This is a critical issue for me, since many of my trades are in these after hours sessions. How can I fix this?

Vlada MultiCharts

Re: ESignal Premarket and After Hours Tick Data Bug

Postby Vlada MultiCharts » 30 Dec 2020

Hello,

Esignal has recently announced that they no longer support third-party applications.
Unfortunately, on our end we can no longer update Esignal plugin due to the restrictions arising from the change in Esignal company policy.

Return to “MultiCharts”