Fast Compilation / Fast Execution

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Lantama2

Fast Compilation / Fast Execution

Postby Lantama2 » 03 Feb 2021

Hello, as I faced the compilation error line 0 / column 0 again (Admin Mode, Restarting and so on failed), I played around with fast compiling / execution in the Power language Editor (MC14). Fast compiling works, fast execution led to that error every time. This means my code is to long / complex for fast execution mode? Can someone say someting about exection speed differences of the methods?

And: I wrote two other requests the recent weeks without getting any response. MC support, is it unfair from me to expect you to answer valid questions?

Thanks and best
Andreas

Vlada MultiCharts

Re: Fast Compilation / Fast Execution

Postby Vlada MultiCharts » 04 Feb 2021

Hello Lantama2,

Please try the suggestions from our Wiki guide.

If after trying the steps from the guide the issue persists, please come to our live chat to demonstrate it via remote connection. Live Chat is accessible from our web site (at the top of the page) Mon-Fri from 5:30 AM till 2:00 EST.

Discussion Forum is a delayed response communication tool since we provide support via several fast response channels - via Live Chat, by phone, and by email. You can receive immediate support in our Live Chat, the waiting time over the phone is less than 30 seconds and the email response time is 24 hours during business hours.

That is expected that most of the help in the forum will be provided by the community and not by the support. If you have any urgent questions - feel free to contact us via phone, email and live chat.

Return to “MultiCharts”