Easylanguage help  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Gibo887

Easylanguage help

Postby Gibo887 » 11 Mar 2021

Hello everyone, I need help from the Easylanguage experts. I am delighting with some changes but I am unable to achieve my aim. Specifically, I changed the code of the original MACD to display only the MACD line and I entered two extremes of overbought and oversold. No problem so far. But now I would like to add, the graphic evidence of overbought or oversold. To be clear, the same thing happens with the RSI code included in the library (in overbought the line becomes cyan and red on the contrary). If anyone could help me I would be grateful. I would like to do the same thing on the stochastic, but if I understand "I hope" what needs to be added in the code, maybe I can do it myself .... Below is the code I made and an image to understand what I would like to see.
Thanks to those who have time to help me.

Code: Select all

inputs: FastLength( 12 ), SlowLength( 26 ), MACDLength( 50 ), OverSold ( -12 ), OverBought ( 12 ), OverSColor ( Red ), OverBColor ( Blue ); variables: var0( 0 ), var1( 0 ), var2( 0 ) ; var0 = MACD( Close, FastLength, SlowLength ) ; Plot1( var0, "MACD" ) ; Plot2( 0, "ZeroLine" ) ; Plot3( OverBought, "OverBot" ) ; Plot4( OverSold, "OverSld" ) ;
Attachments
InkedMACD modify_LI.jpg
(160.44 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Al3cs

Re: Easylanguage help  [SOLVED]

Postby Al3cs » 11 Mar 2021

If you open the RSI code in PL editor you'll find "setplotcolor" instruction which changes color under OB/OS conditions.
Check the code, it's easy to add the same condition in your code.

Gibo887

Re: Easylanguage help

Postby Gibo887 » 11 Mar 2021

If you open the RSI code in PL editor you'll find "setplotcolor" instruction which changes color under OB/OS conditions.
Check the code, it's easy to add the same condition in your code.
Thanks I solved, I don't know why he had printed only part of the code on paper and that was missing ... :|

Return to “MultiCharts”