Few beginner questions: Background drag keyboard short cut, charts, etc

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
tpredictor

Few beginner questions: Background drag keyboard short cut, charts, etc

Postby tpredictor » 18 Mar 2021

1. Is there a way to click drag the background without going to the toolbar? Change the icon to hand and back
2. On the order flow charts, I need to zoom in to see but it keeps scrolling away, is there a way to always show the most recent bar so I don't have to mess with the charts during day?
3. Is there a way to do paper trading/simulate without a broker connection? using TS data
4. Do you support the "level 3" data in the book that Rithmic supports for futures? Can this be accessed by EL, just curious? Level 3 data includes the size and number of orders.
5. Is it possible to "dock" the strategy performance report inside MC?
6. Is it possible to customize the strategy performance report layout? I would like to highlight some fields that I look at like PF in color or add/remove fields or change the layout.

tpredictor

Re: Few beginner questions: Background drag keyboard short cut, charts, etc

Postby tpredictor » 20 Mar 2021

So far found answers for following:

1. I was able to assign keyboard short cut to ctrl-x file->preferences. I can click this to turn on/off background dragging. Recommend adding support for ctrl-mouseclick

3. I found that I can connect to paper local. I didn't see that connection before

5. I suspect not because multiple strategy windows can be open. I'm using a 4k large screen so it makes it a bit cumbersome.

Return to “MultiCharts”