MC14 - Binance Memory Issues

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
fedeo

MC14 - Binance Memory Issues

Postby fedeo » 26 Mar 2021

Hi,
I am experiencing lot of problems lately with MC14 and the Binance connector.
The most serious one this week started yesterday afternoon with a very fast increase of Memory consumption after MC is started. After about 30/40min the memory of my server (16GB) go to about 90% (average for last week was 25/30%) and MC14 is not responding anymore. This seems uncorrelated to the server as I get the same behavior on my local machine. I have tried to realign the symbols with Binance, restarting the server/MC many times but problem still persist.
Is anyone experiencing the same?

I would like also to know if there some upgrade/improvement planned soon because using MC14+Binance is getting very unstable and automatic disconnections and/or problem with orders keep on happening on a regular basis.

Thanks in advance for any support here.

Regards

Federico

placcio

Re: MC14 - Binance Memory Issues

Postby placcio » 26 Mar 2021

Hi,
I'm experiencing the same issue during live trading with Binance future.

More than once Multicharts freezed and a I had to reboot the server. Please let us know if there is any upgrade available soon. I also noticed that there is a new and more fast API released by Binance.

Thanks

Francesco

wzero

Postby wzero » 29 Mar 2021

This issue occurs when the market moves very quickly, more ticks are generated than Mutlicharts can process, thus don't have time to release memory.

Vlada MultiCharts

Postby Vlada MultiCharts » 31 Mar 2021

Hello fedeo,

We invite you to our live chat to demonstrate the issue via remote connection. so that our Engineer Team could check it.
Live Chat is accessible from our website. We'll be expecting you Mon-Fri from 7:30 AM till 1:00 EST. We’ll do our best to help you.

Return to “MultiCharts”