why did this error "calculating recommended parameters cancelled by user multicharts" show after my WFO completed?

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
shargo

why did this error "calculating recommended parameters cancelled by user multicharts" show after my WFO completed?

Postby shargo » 16 Apr 2021

After my 2-day WFO process completed, this error "calculating recommended parameters cancelled by user multicharts" shows up.
And I cannot get the recommended parameters.
I have installed the newest version of MultiCharts and started to use it. And this problem happens.
In fact, I did not cancel calculating recommended parameters, but MultiCharts tell me this.
Can I get the recommended parameters without re-run the WFO process again?
Thanks for your help.

Kate MultiCharts

Re: why did this error "calculating recommended parameters cancelled by user multicharts" show after my WFO completed?

Postby Kate MultiCharts » 20 Apr 2021

Hello shargo,

Our development team has reproduced the issues you reported on our end. They are currently working on a fix.
We will do our best to have this fixed in one of the future releases.

tpredictor

Re: why did this error "calculating recommended parameters cancelled by user multicharts" show after my WFO completed?

Postby tpredictor » 21 Apr 2021

@Shargo Make sure the radio button is checked. I had this happen and did not have the radio button checked on the optimization screen.

shargo

Postby shargo » 23 Apr 2021

Thanks for @tpredictor

Could you tell me which radio button needs to be checked specifically?

Thank you very much.

@Shargo Make sure the radio button is checked. I had this happen and did not have the radio button checked on the optimization screen.

tpredictor

Postby tpredictor » 23 Apr 2021

It's a checkbox. On the Set Parameters of the WFO page. It is the second screen. Make sure "Calculate Recommended Parameters" is checked.

Return to “MultiCharts”