Trading Multiple Accounts with Multiple Brokers

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
DoyalA

Trading Multiple Accounts with Multiple Brokers

Postby DoyalA » 01 May 2021

I have multiple broker accounts, all using Rithmic. I have set the broker profiles up and have charts for each account tiled in a workspace for quick access to their trade panel... All charts are mapped to the same symbol, with order quantities varying by account size, and I will buy/sell on all them today via swift button clickery.

It wasn't bad when I had only 2... but as that number has climbed it has gotten tedious.

Is there a simple way enter/exit a trade on 1 chart and publish those orders via signal to the other charts for them to execute their respective trade quantities?

I understand IB has a friends and families account structure that will do just this... But I am trading multiple accounts for different prop shops... so it is a slightly different need.

A publisher / subscriber signal model seems viable.... I just can't seem to find anything good on the topic.

Note... I have both versions of Multicharts and am open to either solution.

Kate MultiCharts

Re: Trading Multiple Accounts with Multiple Brokers

Postby Kate MultiCharts » 17 May 2021

Hello DoyalA,

For a position to be displayed on the chart, the account where it is open needs to be selected on the Chart Trading Panel in the Account Selector drop-down box.

To monitor open positions for all the accounts, you can use the Order and Position Tracker window, Orders tab. You can plot one chart and switch between the accounts.

Return to “MultiCharts”