Some order show on chart other don't  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Airke07

Some order show on chart other don't

Postby Airke07 » 06 May 2021

Hello,

Could you please kindly advice why on one chart my Profit and StopLoss order do show (like example attached on MESM1); however, on the QMM1 chart profit and loss orders will not show? However, status of both orders is good and they are both sent to Broker.

I can't understand why I do not see them graphically on the chart like I do see on the MESM1 chart...for both I use the same lines of code:

setstopcontract;
if MyLoss > 0 then setstoploss(MyLoss);
if MyProfit > 0 then setprofittarget(MyProfit);

Appreciate your advise on this! Thank you!
MESM orders.PNG
(19.67 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Tammy MultiCharts

Re: Some order show on chart other don't

Postby Tammy MultiCharts » 07 May 2021

Hello Airke07,

Please make sure that:
1) The chart is plotted for the correct symbol.
2) The broker profile on the QMM1 chart's trading panel is connected.
3) The correct broker account is selected on the trade panel from the drop-down.
4) In Format Chart Trading > General settings tab the "Show Active Orders" option is ticked.

Airke07

Postby Airke07 » 07 May 2021

Hello Airke07,

Please make sure that:
1) The chart is plotted for the correct symbol.
2) The broker profile on the QMM1 chart's trading panel is connected.
3) The correct broker account is selected on the trade panel from the drop-down.
4) In Format Chart Trading > General settings tab the "Show Active Orders" option is ticked.
Hi Tammy,

Checked every point and all seems correct. And it trades correctly too. The only difference from SP500 chart is that active orders are not shown on the chart.

Tammy MultiCharts

Postby Tammy MultiCharts » 07 May 2021

Airke07,

It would be helpful if you could attach a screenshot of the chart with the Chart Trading Panel open and one of Order and Position Tracker > Orders tab demonstrating the orders for the symbol.

Airke07

Re: Some order show on chart other don't  [SOLVED]

Postby Airke07 » 07 May 2021

Airke07,

It would be helpful if you could attach a screenshot of the chart with the Chart Trading Panel open and one of Order and Position Tracker > Orders tab demonstrating the orders for the symbol.
Hi Tammy,

Once I clicked on the Chart Trading Icon - all the orders immediately appeared on my chart! :) So I guess the problem is solved, all I needed to do is click on that icon to open the panel and close it back! Thank you it is all good now!

Regards,
Airke

Return to “MultiCharts”