Binance connection issue

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
idnotbe

Binance connection issue

Postby idnotbe » 27 May 2021

while i downloaded ~20 instruments' historical data from Binance with QuoteManager , I couldn't connect Binance Futures.
and i finally found it is because Binance temporarily banned my IP, because QuoteManager requested too much & too frequently.

1. cryptocurrency trading needs multiple crypto instruments' data.
then, what can i do to avoid too much request to Binance and how can i fetch the data and for charts efficiently?

related questions are, for ex :

- how often do MultiCharts and QuoteManager request to Binance when charting or collecting one instrument?
- if i am charting BTCUSDT in real time and simultaneously requesting real-time data collection in QuoteManager, is it 2 requests for Binance?
- if i have 2 BTCUSDT and 1 ETHUSDT charts in MultiCharts, how many requests? 3 for each chart, 2 for each instrument or 1 for all???
- if i am downloading historical data of BTCUSDT and ETHUSDT via QuoteManager, how many request?

2. when MultiCharts cannot connect, it's better to reveal the error message from Binance.
i noticed Binance's IP ban, when i used the other trading platform which gave me the error message information.
it's relatively easy to implement.

3. can MultiCharts change the internal structure of Binance and the other crypto exchanges' plug-in?
i think the other crypto exchanges might ban user's IP too in this situation.

Vlada MultiCharts

Re: Binance connection issue

Postby Vlada MultiCharts » 04 Jun 2021

Hello,

When a lot of data are requested from Binance, it can lead to temporal bans. The recommendation we can give is to not use other platforms for Binance data simultaneously with MultiCharts. Also make sure that your IP address is static and not dynamic.

MultiCharts has an internal system that monitors the limitations from Binance. In case the requests are banned, MultiCharts will wait for a necessary timeout before requesting the data again.

In case your IP is dynamic and at least one more person is using Binance from the same IP address, according to Binance limitation the amount of data received by these 2 users will be two times less.

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”