[Feature Request] - "Apply this input combinations to the strategy"

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
lingwuchung

[Feature Request] - "Apply this input combinations to the strategy"

Postby lingwuchung » 23 Jun 2021

Hi,

Is this a right forum to raise feature request? Well, at least I can see if there is anyone else who would want the same feature ......

After optimization, I can click on the individual result row and MC will prompt "Do you want to apply this input combination to the strategy?" (attached image). This is very useful as I can select different results and observe more detail performance report by just one click.

However, once I save and exit the optimization report, I cannot apply the combinations anymore even I open the it again. Sometimes it is necessary because I want to adjust something on the chart (e.g. period) and than observe the optimization combinations again.

Can this be added to the future feature request list? Thanks!
Attachments
2021-06-22_100802.jpg
(12.78 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Tammy MultiCharts

Re: [Feature Request] - "Apply this input combinations to the strategy"

Postby Tammy MultiCharts » 24 Jun 2021

Hello lingwuchung,

It is only possible to apply the strategy inputs from the latest Optimization Report opened through main MultiCharts menu > View > Strategy Optimization Report (even after you reopen it).
If you save the report on your computer and open it separately, applying inputs to the chart won't be possible.

lingwuchung

Re: [Feature Request] - "Apply this input combinations to the strategy"

Postby lingwuchung » 25 Jun 2021

Tammy,

Thank you for the reply. I know what u said. That’s why I am raising this as “feature request”, if you think this could be beneficial to us.
Hello lingwuchung,

It is only possible to apply the strategy inputs from the latest Optimization Report opened through main MultiCharts menu > View > Strategy Optimization Report (even after you reopen it).
If you save the report on your computer and open it separately, applying inputs to the chart won't be possible.

Return to “MultiCharts”