ELTicToc.dll error

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
kh_model

ELTicToc.dll error

Postby kh_model » 13 Jul 2021

Hello, I am trying to get the 64bit version of the ELTicToc.dll which was posted on this forum several years ago to work in a Windows 7 Professional environment with MultiCharts64 version 8. My tests were conducted on a 1 second chart using the demo indicator with some minor modifications. Can anyone tell me why I am getting an error message at runtime?
ELTicToc.dll
(18.5 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
t45_TicToc Demo.pla
(6.32 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
t45_TicToc Demo.txt
(1.9 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
1210713a_ticToc_01.jpg
(364.74 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Vlada MultiCharts

Re: ELTicToc.dll error

Postby Vlada MultiCharts » 19 Jul 2021

Hello,

Please send us the logs for analysis when the issue is reproduced.

When you see an exception, do not close it.
In Windows menu launch Feedback application and send us the Logs for analysis.

In the Feedback app check “Attach a screenshot”, “Attach Log files…”, “Attach minidump…”, “Include Backup” and “Upload collected data to helpdesk”.

kh_model

Postby kh_model » 20 Jul 2021

I think that not all of the options which you requested are available in MultiCharts v8.8 where the test is being conducted.
Several times I have now used the Feedback application to upload via ftp using the default settings and adding the option to attach a log file. If you did not receive them, can you tell me where to find the files on my local computer and also where to send them manually? It seems that the "attach a screenshot" option and the "include backup" option are not listed in MultiCharts 8.8 but perhaps the screenshot and other files which I have already uploaded in my initial post can be used instead.

I have attached here a workspace which uses the Global Server symbol "ES" but it can be changed to any symbol for the purposes of this test.
ES-def-s0001_b0_$_gs_bb9c15mxf.wsp
(246.94 KiB) Downloaded 62 times

Vlada MultiCharts

Postby Vlada MultiCharts » 21 Jul 2021

kh_model,

Apologies, unfortunately, we don't provide support for outdated versions of MultiCharts.
We can't investigate the issues for outdated versions since it would require running the machines with the previous versions to reproduce and check the issue on our end.

A lot of exceptions were fixed in the latest versions of MultiCharts.
We can recommend updating the system and installing the latest version of MultiCharts.

Return to “MultiCharts”