OANDA data not updating MultiChart

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
3Dimention

OANDA data not updating MultiChart

Postby 3Dimention » 13 Sep 2021

Is there a good checklist out there pertaining to correct settings for OANDA data into MultiCharts? When I load a new FX chart it will bring in the historical data up to that point in time, but will not populate new data as it becomes available. It just freezes. I am able to manually add trades from within MultiCharts charts over to my OANDA account, so I must be doing something right?

Thank you.

Kate MultiCharts

Re: OANDA data not updating MultiChart

Postby Kate MultiCharts » 13 Sep 2021

Hi 3Dimention,

Here's the OANDA data feed connection guide.
But most likely, you have it configured correctly, as you receive historical data.

I'd recommend to plot a chart for one of the problematic instruments and check the Event Log in QuoteManager to see if there are any errors/messages about the symbol. For example, you might not have the required subscription or have delayed data. In that case you'll need to contact your broker to resolve it.

Also, you might want to check our troubleshooting guide.

If that doesn't help, please let us know and describe the issue in more detail. Does real-time data start coming in and then stops? Or is it not received at all?

3Dimention

Re: OANDA data not updating MultiChart

Postby 3Dimention » 13 Sep 2021

In the guide you provided, the box was not checked for "Calculate Status Line Values Locally." Now that it is checked it is working properly. Thank you.

Return to “MultiCharts”