Data Window Text Size

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
wacketywidge

Data Window Text Size

Postby wacketywidge » 02 Oct 2021

When hovering over a data point on a chart and using a left mouse click, a data window box appears. How do you change the text size in the data box. Have searched and tried many things, but can't find the solution. Help!

Tammy MultiCharts

Re: Data Window Text Size

Postby Tammy MultiCharts » 04 Oct 2021

Hello wacketywidge,

The font set in Format Window > Y - Price Scale tab > Font section is applied to the Data Window text as well as the price scale of the chart.
Please note that the font must be set for each chart.
Check Use as Default at the bottom of Y - Price Scale tab to have the settings applied to all the new windows by default.

wacketywidge

Postby wacketywidge » 04 Oct 2021

Thanks I did find that before. However, what I am trying to increase is the font size that is used in the pop up window that appears with a left mouse click in the chart. This pop up shows all the data for the time location of the mouse click. Hopefully there is a way to do it. Regards

Tammy MultiCharts

Postby Tammy MultiCharts » 05 Oct 2021

Hello wacketywidge,

Changing the font size in the chart hint is not possible at the moment.
You can leave a feature request at our Project Management though, and our development team will take implementing this functionality into consideration.
If you don't have a Project Management account, please contact us at support@multicharts.com to get one.

wacketywidge

Postby wacketywidge » 05 Oct 2021

Well---that is a real bummer!! Not a very big programming change. I have submitted feature requests before on other items, and have been very unsuccessful.I will try with this one. What I see with feature requests is that those by the user get little attention. Even those that are far more important than this one. I realize multicharts has to establish priorities, but geez---pay some attention to the small ones that would take little time and effort to implement. Regards and thanks for the response.

Tammy MultiCharts

Postby Tammy MultiCharts » 05 Oct 2021

Hello wacketywidge,

We are doing our best to keep up with the feature requests from our users.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to fit all the requests (be it a small feature or a bigger one) into our roadmap.
If a request gets enough votes from other users, our development team considers implementing it in the future releases.

Return to “MultiCharts”