Use of CFDs

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
GiroldoAle

Use of CFDs

Postby GiroldoAle » 21 Dec 2021

Hi everyone,
I have about 70 Trading System coded on the main futures (Crude Oil, Gold, S&P, ...).
In all my portfolio simulations I've found that put all trading system together bring me to a great equity line.
The selection of these 70 with reasonings of equity curve quality selection of position sizing do not bring me to a great level of stability (great %drawdown).
In orther to trade all 70 TS I'd need too much capital and so I'm considering to try all 70 TS with CFDs (issue by Interactive Brokers).
I'm listening a lot of discording opinions about this practice, I'd need some support abount it.
Could you aswers me to some main topics about it?
1- what is the best way, the easiest one, to make avaiable a Futures trading system into its corresponding CFD? Somebody speak me about using two data feed, somebody else say to simply act to the symbol mapping setup...
2- Is there some great complicances that I could face with CFDs?
3- could you share some info abount your clients in my same situation? How they are facing the matter?

Svetlana MultiCharts

Re: Use of CFDs

Postby Svetlana MultiCharts » 21 Dec 2021

Hello GiroldoAle,

Please refer to this article for more information about spread trading in MultiCharts.

GiroldoAle

Re: Use of CFDs

Postby GiroldoAle » 21 Dec 2021

Hi,
I'm not considerino spread trading.. I'd like to down size my exposure up to be able to add all my trading system into my portfolio with a limited capital...

Return to “MultiCharts”