A bug and a feature request re: chart trading

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
sgjohnson1981

A bug and a feature request re: chart trading

Postby sgjohnson1981 » 19 Apr 2022

The bug: historical orders in chart trading won't remember my settings. I think the default blue is hard to see so I change it to cyan. It never seems to remember the setting. Even when I click to change it the settings are actually the way I had them but won't register until I click OK back out of it.

Feature request: Similar to TS please enable one-click stop/limit ordering on the chart using the Shift/Ctrl keys.

Kate MultiCharts

Re: A bug and a feature request re: chart trading

Postby Kate MultiCharts » 22 Apr 2022

Hello sgjohnson1981,
Please describe the issue with historical order arrows in more detail. If the “Use as Default” box is checked in the Format -> Chart Trading -> Historical Orders, the selected colour is applied correctly.

As for your request, it’s possible to set a custom keyboard shortcut, please find more info here.

sgjohnson1981

Re: A bug and a feature request re: chart trading

Postby sgjohnson1981 » 22 Apr 2022

Seems appropriate for a chart to maintain settings. I understand setting a default would set a system-wide default for charts I open thereafter, rather than effecting a single chart. I don't know how to explain it in more detail than I already have. I have to set it each time I open the same charts. When I click to change it, the settings are already the way I've set them before but for some reason they won't take effect until I click OK.

Keyboard shortcuts are for the keyboard, hence the name. You can't set a shortcut for clicking.

Return to “MultiCharts”