Oanda feed not working any more

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
plaforte

Oanda feed not working any more

Postby plaforte » 13 Jul 2022

I use Oanda feed and since last windows 10 update, nothing works any more on my pc in connecting to oanda feed. When I try to log on my Oanda account in my browser, I get a screen with the rotating Oanda logo in the middle that goes on forever, no further reaction, no connection.
Oanda tells me it is my browser problem, I uninstalled and re-installed my Brave browser did not change anything. I installed Chrome, same problem as with Brave. Edge same problem. Anybody else has problem.
I tried all the above on a second pc, same problem.
I can connect on my Oanda account with my iphone, so Oanda says all is ok at their end, it is my pc/browser.
I don't know any more what to do. I hope someone here went through this and got a solution.
Thank you
Pierre

Kate MultiCharts

Re: Oanda feed not working any more

Postby Kate MultiCharts » 21 Jul 2022

Hello Pierre,

As the issue is not on MultiCharts end (reproduced in various browsers), unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do to fix it.

We’ve reached out to the OANDA team for comments, but only received an invitation to proceed investigating the behaviour via phone or chat. As the issue is not reproduced on our end, I’d recommend you and users who face the same connection issue to contact the OANDA team directly.

plaforte

Postby plaforte » 25 Jul 2022

Thank you Kate for all your efforts for this problem. The day after you helped me with this issue, I got the covid and has been since in bed for a whole week, now fully recovered. I still have difficulty with my connection but it works after a few trials.

Kate MultiCharts

Postby Kate MultiCharts » 25 Jul 2022

Pierre,

I’m so sorry to hear about that, hope you’re feeling better now! And hope the connection gets back to normal.
Please let us know if you have any other questions or issues.

Return to “MultiCharts”