I can't receive real data from TS

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Mik72

I can't receive real data from TS

Postby Mik72 » 29 May 2023

Good morning, I'm using TS 10 as a data provider, and today for no reason, multichats receive the historical data but not real-time data. on TS charts, I can see real time data without a problem. Do you have any ideas on how I can fix it? thanks

Mik72

Re: I can't receive real data from TS

Postby Mik72 » 30 May 2023

To be more precise, Multicharts receives the data in real time but does not form the bars which remain stationary as if it were paused. Any suggest to fix it?

Polly MultiCharts

Re: I can't receive real data from TS

Postby Polly MultiCharts » 30 May 2023

Hi Mik72,

Please check that TS download scheduler (TS->View tab->Launch Download Scheduler) has not queued up MC data requests.
If it has then make a right click on the request->Schedule ASAP.

Also please switch the time zone of your chart to local: Format -> Instrument -> Settings tab -> select “Local” from the Time Zone drop-down box
Then compare the time in the Status Line of your chart to your PC time. Does it match?
If the time differs, it means that you have delayed data subscription. The delayed data will start to come on a chart when the delay period ends, i.e. if the data is delayed for 15 minutes, in 15 minutes after the chart is opened. The delay period is equal to the difference between your PC time and time in the status line. For example, if the time in the status line is 10:50 and the time of your PC is 11:00, you have a 10 min delay.

Return to “MultiCharts”