Datafeed request: MB Trading

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
MechTrader

Datafeed request: MB Trading

Postby MechTrader » 11 Feb 2009

MB Trading is a broker for futures and direct-to-ECN forex that offers good spreads on forex. They have an SDK that allows for the reception of real-time and historical data. I use them for trading, and it would be great if I could plot their forex data in MultiCharts. I would have made my own DDE server for them but then I noticed MultiCharts documentation states that their DDE receiver doesn't support the "Time" field. I would hate to form minute bars based on my computer's clock with markets that move as quickly as some forex markets. Plus, historical data is a must for filling in gaps of disconnectivity. Would it be possible to get a datafeed plugin made for MB Trading?

Tresor

Re: Datafeed request: MB Trading

Postby Tresor » 11 Feb 2009

+ 1

They offer good money management solutions (true percentage allocation).

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 12 Feb 2009

Hi guys,

MB Trading contacting us a while ago about connecting to their API. However, since then they seem to have changed their mind.

If they contacted us again or if there were enough MC users requesting this feed, we would be interested in supporting them.

Regards.

ABC

Postby ABC » 17 Feb 2009

Marina,

many traders I know use MB Trading and I'd assume that they would definitely take a closer look at MC if you allow them to feed the MBT feed into a sophisticated charting platform.
Form what I know MBT is going to offer their feed for MT some time soon, so you should consider being quicker.

ABC

Tresor

Postby Tresor » 17 Feb 2009

This broker is popular at kreslik.com

I think MB Trading could be an option to consider for the versions following MC Gold

Return to “MultiCharts”