MC 2.1.999.999 running really well these days.

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
bowlesj3

MC 2.1.999.999 running really well these days.

Postby bowlesj3 » 19 Aug 2009

MC 2.1.999.999 use to bomb on me maybe once every other day and I could bring it up within 30 seconds which was okay with me. It was always as a result of using recalculate and I suspect it was not actually MC but rather activeX. Now it almost never bombs out. Typically goes 2 or 3 weeks before it aborts now. I have always said it is a great program and this helps add to it.

I have been trying to upgrade in prep for the version that can do proper replay to see if it can match MC 2.1.999.999's great stability and if it can not I can report it so that maybe TSS can compare MC 2.1.999.999's stellar performance with the newer version to see what the problem is. However I never seem to get those upgrade emails again. I get the forum update notices but the last upgrade email that came was maybe 4 months ago. I use to get them. Hey I am not complaining here. The early upgrade idea is more of an idea to help TSS than for me. I can live with MC 2.1.999.999 for a long time without complaints. Also an upgrade for me requires some outside programming and thus a lot more work than most. So sitting tight suites me fine in many ways. So if you want someone else to test your software TSS you might want to check into that email problem. Just a thought.

John.

Return to “MultiCharts”