Backfill problem again but with IB new futures contract.

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
bowlesj3

Backfill problem again but with IB new futures contract.

Postby bowlesj3 » 12 Mar 2010

It just fixed itself. It took a very long time to get the studies running even though the data was all there.
==================================================
Original message below

In December when I went from MC 2.1.999.999 to MC 6.0 there was a back fill problem I reported in the thread below.
http://forum.tssupport.com/viewtopic.ph ... t=backfill

As a refresher the charts would load and the backfill was actually done but the word "backfilling" would remain on the chart and the studies would not start so the chart just had a price plot and nothing else. This would happen every morning basically on startup of MC with the new days data. It was fixed.

However, I just switched contracts from ESH0 to ESM0. All went well on all charts except the 10 second bars. It has this same backfilling problem. However repeat restarts of MC does not fix this issue. So basically MC is 100% dead in the water as far as having any value for trading at this moment. Maybe I will try to initiate a help desk session with support since this is a pretty bad bug.

bowlesj3

Postby bowlesj3 » 12 Mar 2010

It just fixed itself. It took a very long time to get the studies running even though the data was all there.

Return to “MultiCharts”