Problem with TextID could be more enclose =>

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
swisstrader

Problem with TextID could be more enclose =>

Postby swisstrader » 16 Mar 2006

if I let run my tool on one subchart #1 TWO times with different settings, it works very well (see attached printscreen)

BUT:
if I have a multiple timeframe chart and I let run my tool one time on subchart #1 (timeframe 1) and second time this tool on subchart #2 (timeframe 2), so I get chaos with my text commentaries.
Attachments
TextID problem.PNG
(157.04 KiB) Downloaded 1036 times

Alex Kramer

Postby Alex Kramer » 16 Mar 2006

Thanks for the details, but could you please send a screenshot showing a chart with two different timeframes and the problem with TextIDs actually happening?

Re: Problem with TextID could be more enclose =>

Postby Guest » 19 Mar 2006

if I let run my tool on one subchart #1 TWO times with different settings, it works very well (see attached printscreen)

BUT:
if I have a multiple timeframe chart and I let run my tool one time on subchart #1 (timeframe 1) and second time this tool on subchart #2 (timeframe 2), so I get chaos with my text commentaries.

I didn't realize that this forum was to help debug TS problems as well . Is this the case ?

Chris

Postby Chris » 19 Mar 2006

I didn't realize that this forum was to help debug TS problems as well . Is this the case ?
No it's not. Just because the screenshot has TS on it doesn't mean that it's made within TS. Only the feed is used and MC is the charting platform. You can easily see the difference when you look at a TS chart.

Chris

Postby Guest » 19 Mar 2006

No it's not. Just because the screenshot has TS on it doesn't mean that it's made within TS. Only the feed is used and MC is the charting platform. You can easily see the difference when you look at a TS chart.

Chris
Thats really neat, How did you get the indicators to do this ?

Return to “MultiCharts”