MB Trading & Multicharts

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
oscar

MB Trading & Multicharts

Postby oscar » 06 Aug 2010

You can not use MBT Navigator to place your orders. Multicharts will not allow you to open MB Trading Navigator while Multicharts is connected to the feed.. So if all you want to do is look at the charts and not trade this is ok.

So disappointed, They need to disclose this.

wegi

Re: MB Trading & Multicharts

Postby wegi » 06 Aug 2010

You can request multiple logins for one account.
I have two logins for my account, so i can open TradeNavigator and Multicharts

Anastassia

Postby Anastassia » 06 Aug 2010

Hi Oscar,
Multicharts will not allow you to open MB Trading Navigator while Multicharts is connected to the feed..
It is not MultiCharts that doesn't allow you to open MBTrading while MC is connected to it. It is MBTrading that doesn't permit to use its login for more then one application at the time. So you need to contact MBTrading and request multiple logins as Wegi suggested.

Thank you

oscar

Postby oscar » 08 Aug 2010

First there is zero information on MB Trading and Multicharts. Zippo nadda nothing. Plenty of Info on Interactive Brokers.

I called Friday and spoke with someone at the 888 number for support. I told him I could not login to MBT Navigator while connected to Multicharts. He said hold on. Then the line was dissconnected. I called back and the same person said I could not have both open at the sametime, he offered no other method on how to use MBT for the feed and still be able to use MBT Navigator to place orders.

So I thought maybe I can open a seperate account and login that way. I used the chat feature on Multicharts website and spoke with Dave, he said yes that would work.

Also you cannot use MBT Navigator Pro with Multicharts. And again there is no info about this or anything in reguards to MB Trading. Sorry MB Trading clients if you want to use Multicharts, you will just have to figure everything out on your own.

oscar

Postby oscar » 08 Aug 2010

Thanks wegi,

Do you remember what department within MB Trading handels this?

Return to “MultiCharts”