feature request

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
scalp2000

feature request

Postby scalp2000 » 16 Sep 2010

Dear Sirs,
I have 2 new feature request to suggest you.

1)Would it be possible to have a function that allows you to recall the price of other instruments present in other windows on the workspace without using close of data2/data3..?
This feature would make it possible to use 3/4/5 instruments without opening the underlying charts
2)Would it be possible to send buy/Sell orders on more than one instrument? (ex. I create a TS in a windows based on DAX and then i send orders to the DAX itself and SP500, for instance...something similar to the "foreign" function in AB)

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Edit: Why the processing of signals and indicators are not using all processors???

Anastassia

Re: feature request

Postby Anastassia » 22 Sep 2010

Hi Scalp2000,
1)Would it be possible to have a function that allows you to recall the price of other instruments present in other windows on the workspace without using close of data2/data3..?
It is a great idea, indeed. We have thought about it and it will be implemented in the future, however do not expect it in the near future since it is quite complex.
2)Would it be possible to send buy/Sell orders on more than one instrument? (ex. I create a TS in a windows based on DAX and then i send orders to the DAX itself and SP500, for instance...something similar to the "foreign" function in AB)

This feature is planned and will be available in the future.
Edit: Why the processing of signals and indicators are not using all processors???
It was designed that way. All cores are used only with optimization.

Thank you

Return to “MultiCharts”