GlobalServer data

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
CrazyNasdaq

GlobalServer data

Postby CrazyNasdaq » 08 Oct 2010

Hi,

is there a way to tell QuoteManager which GlobalServer data use and where retrieve those data.
In QuoteManager settings about GlobalServer data, there is the possibility to choose from "Local" GlobalServer database or "remote" GlobalServer database, but how can I tell to QM where is the REMOTE database in my network ?
There is a fixed string which specifies the only LOCAL GlobalServer.
Is there any modify in the registry to tell QM to use remote GlobalServer and which is the way to that remote GlobalSever ?

Thanks in advance
Attachments
GlobalServer with QuoteManager.png
(34.93 KiB) Downloaded 365 times

Dave Masalov

Re: GlobalServer data

Postby Dave Masalov » 11 Oct 2010

Dear CrazyNasdaq,

Do you have TS Data HUB software? You need to leave the 'Get data from local Global Server' unchecked and start the TS Data HUB.

CrazyNasdaq

Re: GlobalServer data

Postby CrazyNasdaq » 11 Oct 2010

Dear CrazyNasdaq,

Do you have TS Data HUB software? You need to leave the 'Get data from local Global Server' unchecked and start the TS Data HUB.
Yes, I've the TS DataHub software, but it seems to not work anymore on Windows7 64 Bit and I need this kind of data because it's the only which gives me the italian market tick by tick with a good quality.
I've used it very well with Windows XP, but now I've the need to use Windows7 64 bit and it doesn't find the server Database which collects GlobalServer data.

Return to “MultiCharts”