Beta-DOM  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
razorbuzz

Beta-DOM  [SOLVED]

Postby razorbuzz » 08 Apr 2011

Hi, that's sounds good - here are my 2 cents:
I use MCDT since alpha in live Modus with a small account to test. It's much more stable then NT 7.;-) thats the good news.

DOM: customizing would be nice ( but I think I don't trade better if I have other fonts,colors etc ;-)
DOM: additional to add Price-Volume to the ladder on let or right side of the price ( my highest topic on the list)
DOM: Time & Sales add to the DOM, or if not possible to integrate it in MCDT ( I 'didn't find it today. )

Charting: If I detach any chart window, i miss the toolbar "drawing" on every chart. the workaround is th activate the detached window then choose the drawing toll from the main-menu. I have 3 screens and 6 detached windows on one workspace, so it's a little bit complicated.

Bug:
If I change the instrument in the DOM I get a spike with wrong data in the charting which is linked to it.
( Zenfire, not collecting data, ) It is reproducible . no matter which instrument. the situation is on every instrument
regards razor

Stan Bokov

Re: Beta-DOM

Postby Stan Bokov » 26 Apr 2011

Thank you for reporting the issues. Let me comment on each.

"DOM: customizing would be nice ( but I think I don't trade better if I have other fonts,colors etc "
- This has been implemented in MCDT beta 3, which should be released soon.

"DOM: additional to add Price-Volume to the ladder on let or right side of the price ( my highest topic on the list)"
- This will be added later, hopefully by release time of MC7

"DOM: Time & Sales add to the DOM, or if not possible to integrate it in MCDT ( I 'didn't find it today. )"
- We are also considering adding this for the release or the MC version 7.1.

"Charting: If I detach any chart window, i miss the toolbar "drawing" on every chart. the workaround is th activate the detached window then choose the drawing toll from the main-menu. I have 3 screens and 6 detached windows on one workspace, so it's a little bit complicated."
- This feature has been requested in the Project Management already (I believe), so you can vote for it there.

"Bug:
If I change the instrument in the DOM I get a spike with wrong data in the charting which is linked to it.
( Zenfire, not collecting data, ) It is reproducible . no matter which instrument. the situation is on every instrument"
- This is a documented issue. I believe it was addressed in the MCDT beta 3 version.

Return to “MultiCharts”