Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
bowlesj3

Postby bowlesj3 » 20 Apr 2011

After reading the extract below from the info about MC 7.0 Beta 1, I have a question. I also noticed the extract below needs a slight correction.

Question: I can beta test because I watch chart movement all day (I am only a semi automated discretionary trader and I will always stay that way). I remember reading somewhere that we need to apply to be a beta tester now. Does that still apply? Where did I see that? Where would I apply.

Slight Correction: "as they did in MultiCharts beta 2 and earlier" should be "as they did in MultiCharts 6.0 beta 2 and earlier". The 6.0 needs to be inserted.

The Extract:

New keywords were added to PowerLanguage – *MC_TL_GetActive, MC_Text_GetActive(), MC_Arw_GetActive()*, which reflect the corresponding keywords, but which work as they did in MultiCharts beta 2 and earlier. These keywords were made available based on requests by some users.
Last edited by bowlesj3 on 20 Apr 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Stan Bokov

Re: Sign up as Beta Tester

Postby Stan Bokov » 20 Apr 2011

No, you do not need to sign up to be a beta tester. Anyone can download the beta from here if they wish to test it - https://www.multicharts.com/trading-software-download/

We did have a sign up for the ALPHA version, because that was just too unstable (and therefore dangerous) to give out to just anyone. Our betas are pretty stable, so it's open to people. Still at your own risk, though.

bowlesj3

Postby bowlesj3 » 20 Apr 2011

Wow Stan!!!! That has to be the fastest response ever. Definitely Guinness Book of World Records speed.

Okay, thanks. Maybe I can squeeze it in this weekend (touch wood).

Stan Bokov

Postby Stan Bokov » 20 Apr 2011

Easy question, fast answer :) I try...

Return to “MultiCharts”