Latest Beta comments versus Submitting Ideas

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
bowlesj3

Latest Beta comments versus Submitting Ideas

Postby bowlesj3 » 06 Jun 2011

Assuming the new (MC_TL_GetActive, MC_Text_GetActive, MC_Arw_GetActive) commands work all day today, I will likely making a suggestion for improving the PlayBack slider speeds (refining the speeds). However I need to find and review my prior suggestions for this feature since I am pretty sure TSS already made one adjustment to it in release MC 6.0 beta 3. So here is the question.

When I get my suggestion ready, should this suggestion go in the "Project Management" or in the feedback on the latest release? Related to this question, are there some general guidelines for choosing where to put the suggestion? In this case it is simply an adjustment to an existing feature (what I like to call a sub-feature idea which makes the original feature idea better or sometimes takes an idea from impractical to practical). I have not read the "simple Instructions" for the "Project Management" yet so maybe the answer is in there.

Thanks,
John.

Stan Bokov

Re: Latest Beta comments versus Submitting Ideas

Postby Stan Bokov » 08 Jun 2011

All improvement suggestions, once you are ready to submit them to us, should be filed in the PM as feature request.

bowlesj3

Postby bowlesj3 » 08 Jun 2011

Thanks Stan,

I will get to know the Project Management system better this weekend as I plan on finding and submitting a lot of prior requests.

John

Stan Bokov

Postby Stan Bokov » 09 Jun 2011

Thanks John. This will help create a paper trail of all those ideas buried in the forum.

Return to “MultiCharts”