Change default colors for all signals?

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Xyzzy

Change default colors for all signals?

Postby Xyzzy » 24 Jun 2011

I've changed the background color for my charts from the default color (dark grey) to white. I have one problem: by default, the text for all of the signals (i.e., the "signal label" and "number of contracts") is also set to white, along with the arrows for exits. This results in text and exit arrows that are white-on-white, and therefore illegible.

I can fix this by manually changing the color for each signal, and then selecting the "use as default" box. However, this gets tedious when I need to do it for each and every signal separately.

Is there any way to make a global change to the to the default color for the text and exit arrows for all signals, rather than doing this separately for each and every signal? Thanks.

Stan Bokov

Re: Change default colors for all signals?

Postby Stan Bokov » 27 Jun 2011

Unfortunately there is no global setting - you'll have to do it one by one. It would be easier to choose another background color (personally I like black background and white bars).

Xyzzy

Re: Change default colors for all signals?

Postby Xyzzy » 27 Jun 2011

Thanks Stan. I started with MultiCharts using the default background color. However, I'm also using StockCharts.com for other charting needs, and it feels "weird" to switch between a white background (for StockCharts) to a black background (for MultiCharts).

This isn't a high priority, but I'll submit a feature request in case you every have time to address it.

Return to “MultiCharts”