MultiCharts to Collective2 interface - created by Big Mike

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Stan Bokov

MultiCharts to Collective2 interface - created by Big Mike

Postby Stan Bokov » 29 Jun 2011

Came across something on BMT forum that I know some people have been asking about in the PM and on our forum - EasyLanguage Collective2 Interface (MultiCharts to Collective 2). Well, seems like Big Mike coded this interface. It may be of some real good value for some people.

Here is the link - http://www.bigmiketrading.com/tradestat ... e-2-a.html

I'm not sure if it's available to everyone, or only to Elite members. However, in my opinion of an independent third-party, it seems the Elite membership is worth it given the amount of knowledge and support available on that forum.

tekram

Re: MultiCharts to Collective2 interface - created by Big Mi

Postby tekram » 29 Jun 2011

Why not create an app store for Multicharts? This is really not in the interest of Multicharts to outsource marketing and strategy signal implementation to third parties.

Call it Multicharts Signals®, for example, so that MC users and developers can buy, sell and lease indicators and signals on the app store. This should be a priority for MC and it could be a tremendous revenue stream for MC in the future so that MC is not just going to be just an individual's platform but a collaborative platform that users, developers, vendors and MC can succeed. For example, right now, how much are you making from the free MCDT (MC discretionary trader)? Then imagine that you can sell or lease individual indicators from the app store to MCDT users so that MC can recoup some of the development costs of MCDT.

I am sure you are aware of app store such as the TS Strategy Network already exists.

Stan Bokov

Re: MultiCharts to Collective2 interface - created by Big Mi

Postby Stan Bokov » 29 Jun 2011

Thank you for your suggestions Tekram. We have considered this opportunity in the past, and we may implement it, even though it will take quite a bit of development.

Return to “MultiCharts”