Interfacing MC to an unlisted broker

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
familytrading

Interfacing MC to an unlisted broker

Postby familytrading » 07 Jul 2011

Hi:

Is there any tutorial that will allow me to develop an application to interface MultiCharts to a new broker.

I am trying to figure out if I can interface with CX Capital Markets. I am a CTA and CPO and they are interested in having me trade some accounts for them but I need to do it in an automated way and don't wish to have my strategy released to others. Is their a standard API that I can use. They are suggesting API's for T4_api.aspx and CQG-API.aspx.

If I can avoid it, I would like to eliminate that step. What information do I need to get from the broker so as to interface with them for data and trade execution.

Thanks in advance. If I can't get this sorted out, then I have to convert my code to NT and really don't want to do this.

Thanks.

Stan Bokov

Re: Interfacing MC to an unlisted broker

Postby Stan Bokov » 07 Jul 2011

If a broker is not currently supported you (or someone else) would need to build the connection. To do that, you need APIs of the broker and/or data feed, and the MultiCharts Order and/or Data Feed APIs (depending on what you are connecting). Our APIs are paid products, you can email or call me for more details.

Stan Bokov

MultiCharts, LLC
1-614-569-0345 (Direct)
1-888-340-6572 ext.1002
sbokov@multicharts.com
6 am - 2 pm EST

familytrading

Re: Interfacing MC to an unlisted broker

Postby familytrading » 07 Jul 2011

Thanks Stan, I will contact you directly via email.

Return to “MultiCharts”