can you add the option number 2 in the Fibo retracement ?  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
lamant

can you add the option number 2 in the Fibo retracement ?

Postby lamant » 02 Oct 2011

hi, can you add a option number " 2 " in the Fibonacci retracement price lines of the drawing toolbars ?
I think it's verey useful , some traders use this level to measure their profit target , i think it is useful than the level " 1.618 ", because i find the market often touch the level " 2 " and then reverse .

Re: can you add the option number 2 in the Fibo retracement  [SOLVED]

Postby Guest » 02 Oct 2011

I see a master trader use this option number " 2 " of fibonacci retracement price lines in the TS ,so i think it should also in our multichars. :)

TJ

Re: can you add the option number 2 in the Fibo retracement

Postby TJ » 02 Oct 2011

hi, can you add a option number " 2 " in the Fibonacci retracement price lines of the drawing toolbars ?
I think it's verey useful , some traders use this level to measure their profit target , i think it is useful than the level " 1.618 ", because i find the market often touch the level " 2 " and then reverse .
I see a master trader use this option number " 2 " of fibonacci retracement price lines in the TS ,so i think it should also in our multichars. :)
You can change any number to anything you want... just click on the number to change it.

lamant

Re: can you add the option number 2 in the Fibo retracement

Postby lamant » 02 Oct 2011

Thank you Tj , i get it ,it's wonderful ,:)

Return to “MultiCharts”