(thanking error in) functions_thanks.php

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
bowlesj3

(thanking error in) functions_thanks.php

Postby bowlesj3 » 15 Oct 2011

I just got this error when I tried to thank TJ for a post. Maybe this is the same error that was reported earlier (can't remember who reported it).

Fatal error: Class 'messenger' not found in /usr/www/users/tss/multichartscom/discussion/includes/functions_thanks.php on line 511

JoshM

Re: (thanking error in) functions_thanks.php

Postby JoshM » 15 Oct 2011

Yup, that sadly seems to be the same error.

According to MC Support:
The Discussion Forum is a third party system. It is provided "as is".
When you click on the "Thanks" button and receive the page with the error-you can click on "Reload current page" in your browser and "Thanks" will be submitted.
The suggested 'solution' was to buy TJ a cappuccino when you meet him. :) Let's hope he has the stomach for all those cappuccino's and caffeine. ;)

Regards,
Josh

bowlesj3

Gee I just realized we mutually have a suggestion for the new thread I just created for forum suggestions. Maybe you can dive in Josh and get it started. I think people have been too shy to use the parallel thread I created for the bug-tracker (either that or they just don't care to vote for things).
This is the new one for the forum.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9332#p44373

If you put it out there I will put it in the summary and add in my vote. Maybe if people see it they will catch on and start using it.

TJ

Postby TJ » 15 Oct 2011

Yup, that sadly seems to be the same error.

According to MC Support:
The Discussion Forum is a third party system. It is provided "as is".
When you click on the "Thanks" button and receive the page with the error-you can click on "Reload current page" in your browser and "Thanks" will be submitted.
The suggested 'solution' was to buy TJ a cappuccino when you meet him. :) Let's hope he has the stomach for all those cappuccino's and caffeine. ;)

Regards,
Josh
I assume you guys are living all over the World, and that we are not all meeting at the same place and at the same time, so I do not have to swallow all the cappuccino in one go. ;-)>
Otherwise barley drink is preferred.

bowlesj3

Regarding getting together from all around the world after watching this "The Nature of things video", "The Nano Revolution: Episode 1 Nano City"
http://www.cbc.ca/documentaries/natureo ... video.html
I think in 100 years maybe we will no longer have planes but rather electric super trains that run through nano tubes to anywhere in the world and do no polluting at all (tubes that run over the ocean rather than under it). All we have to do is figure out how to live that long or get reborn instead of having kids (reborn to trade all over again but smarter using Nano MC).

I guess it would be pushing it to put in a Project Management feature request for MC to run on Nano chips for next year :-)

Getting serious, if anyone has not heard of nano technology I highly recommend that video. It is very interesting. I just finished the first one. It appears there are more to come in the series. I think it is worth watching.

Return to “MultiCharts”