Edit Time Scale

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
stoker

Edit Time Scale

Postby stoker » 24 Oct 2011

Hi,

New user here. Is it possible to edit the timescale to show less time intervals? My tick bar charts are looking really cluttered with regular time intervals printed in HH:MM:SS format. I would like to reduce the intervals and switch to HH:MM format.

Is this possible?

thanks,

Stoker

TJ

Re: Edit Time Scale

Postby TJ » 24 Oct 2011

Hi,

New user here. Is it possible to edit the timescale to show less time intervals? My tick bar charts are looking really cluttered with regular time intervals printed in HH:MM:SS format. I would like to reduce the intervals and switch to HH:MM format.

Is this possible?

thanks,

Stoker
Where do you see the "clutter"? at the base of the chart?

If you are using minute chart, you will see HH:MM

Tick chart is a sub-minute chart, that's why you see HH:MM:SS.

Your tick chart might encompass multiple minutes, but because it is tick-based, the time display will show the seconds portion.

stoker

Postby stoker » 24 Oct 2011

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Yes at the base of the chart, where the time intervals are printed. You are correct my tick bar chart bars span multiple minutes.

I just like cleaner looking charts and would prefer the intervals to be wider spaced, or at least rounded to HH:MM.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Stoker

TJ

Postby TJ » 24 Oct 2011

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Yes at the base of the chart, where the time intervals are printed. You are correct my tick bar chart bars span multiple minutes.

I just like cleaner looking charts and would prefer the intervals to be wider spaced, or at least rounded to HH:MM.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Stoker
I am not aware of ways to round the numbers.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 25 Oct 2011

Hi,
Is this possible?
thanks,
Stoker
This feature has not been implemented yet. You may want to submit a feature request to the Project Management of our web site so other users can vote for it: https://www.multicharts.com/pm/

Return to “MultiCharts”