change DOM default order

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
phingage

change DOM default order

Postby phingage » 10 Nov 2011

Now in Dom default order is stop order, if I want a limit order i have to do shift + click, this is very annoying for me because i entry a lot of limit order, there is same way to change this behavior? CLik = limit order and shift + click = stop order?

Thanks!

Henry MultiСharts

Re: change DOM default order

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 10 Nov 2011

If you click below Best Ask price in Sell column or above Best Bid price in Buy column, a Stop order will be sent by default. To send Sell limit orders below Best Ask price or Buy limit orders above Best Bid price hold Shift button and click on the price at which you want to send an order.

If you click above Best Ask price in Sell column or below Best Bid price in Buy column, a Limit order will be sent by default. To send Sell Stop orders above Best Ask price or Buy limit orders below Best Bid price hold Ctrl button and click on the price at which you want to send an order.

phingage

Postby phingage » 11 Nov 2011

Thanks for answer,

There is same way to change this behavior? I send a lot of limit order inside the spread so i have to hold shift every time and that is annoying, my finger is burning!

Thanks!

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 11 Nov 2011

We do not plan to change this behaviour.
You can search over the Internet for a software or script that will emulate "holding the shift key" action.

Return to “MultiCharts”