Can the direction of Arrow be changed after it is created?

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
vking

Can the direction of Arrow be changed after it is created?

Postby vking » 19 Nov 2011

Hello - Just wondering if there is any way to change the direction of the arrow once created with Arw_New_s (BarDate, BarTime_s, PriceValue, Direction) as I couldn't find any keywords related to this.

For example: Once I create an arrow pointing up - I would like to change the same one to pointing down. Any keywords available for this?

I can do it by deleting and re-creating but wanted to avoid this step and see if I can use any other way to adjust the direction.

PS: I see the keyword Arw_Getdirection to get the direction of the arrow but not Arw_Setdirection - which could have helped in this case.

Thanks

TJ

Re: Can the direction of Arrow be changed after it is create

Postby TJ » 19 Nov 2011

Hello - Just wondering if there is any way to change the direction of the arrow once created with Arw_New_s (BarDate, BarTime_s, PriceValue, Direction) as I couldn't find any keywords related to this.

For example: Once I create an arrow pointing up - I would like to change the same one to pointing down. Any keywords available for this?

I can do it by deleting and re-creating but wanted to avoid this step and see if I can use any other way to adjust the direction.

PS: I see the keyword Arw_Getdirection to get the direction of the arrow but not Arw_Setdirection - which could have helped in this case.

Thanks
you can vote for this request
https://www.multicharts.com/pm/viewissu ... _no=MC-246

vking

Thanks TJ. I have voted for it :)

vking

Also it could have been nice to have an arrow type support for "pointing left" or "pointing right" and lastly a "diamond" shape arrow :)

Return to “MultiCharts”