bracket orders with MCDT DOM

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
agauthe

bracket orders with MCDT DOM

Postby agauthe » 02 Jan 2012

Hi,

Having several MCDT DOM opened on my laptop, is it possible to have different settings for the bracket order (exit strategie) associated to each DOM ? Actually when I modify the bracket settings to the DOM associated to ES Future, these settings are automatically applied to the others DOM associated to different futures.

Is it possible to trade EuroDollar with IB using the MCDT DOM ? I was unable to connect MC with the eur.usd symbol in IB TWS. Any hints ?

Thanks

Henry MultiСharts

Re: bracket orders with MCDT DOM

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 03 Jan 2012

You can save up to 4 templates per Exit Strategy. For instance, you can save up to 4 templates for the Bracket Strategy. Make a right click on the exit strategy in DOM->Save as template, modify the settings, click Save, make sure you choose a different 'heart' color when you are saving the template, so that it doesn't overwrite the previous one.
To load the template, drag and drop it, or use it as any other Exit Strategy.

It is possible to trade EUR/USD with IB using the DOM.
Please check the following:
-you are subscribed for Forex symbols with IB.
-the symbol is added from data source (Quote manager->Instrument tab->Add symbol->From data source-> IB->Cash)
-the symbol mapping is corect (MultiCharts->File -> Broker profiles -> Symbol mapping -> IB).

Return to “MultiCharts”