PROBLEMS AUTOTRADING WITH IWBANK QUICKTRADE

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
danigiu

PROBLEMS AUTOTRADING WITH IWBANK QUICKTRADE

Postby danigiu » 01 Feb 2012

Meanwhile I am able to send order from chart trading to IWBANK QUICKTRADE, I am not able to have strategy order sent in autotrading mode to the broker, I use METASTOCK hystorical data and made symbol mapping. I am using a strategy on daily bars which open a position on next bar at open, usually I download the new data in the evening and immediately after I turn on asyncronous autotrading mode to see if the strategy generates new orders but I never have orders, right now after downloading data for today session I found the arrow order on the chart, this morning before session begins I turned on autotrading on that symbol too and there were no orders sent to the broker, am I doing something wrong?

Henry MultiСharts

Re: PROBLEMS AUTOTRADING WITH IWBANK QUICKTRADE

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 01 Feb 2012

Meanwhile I am able to send order from chart trading to IWBANK QUICKTRADE, I am not able to have strategy order sent in autotrading mode to the broker, I use METASTOCK hystorical data and made symbol mapping. I am using a strategy on daily bars which open a position on next bar at open, usually I download the new data in the evening and immediately after I turn on asyncronous autotrading mode to see if the strategy generates new orders but I never have orders, right now after downloading data for today session I found the arrow order on the chart, this morning before session begins I turned on autotrading on that symbol too and there were no orders sent to the broker, am I doing something wrong?
Hello Sir,

In order to trade you need to have real-time data.
Do you use merging to get it?
Are the orders generated in backtesting?
Are the orders rejected in real-time or not generated at all?
You can check it in File -> New -> Order and position tracker window -> Orders tab

danigiu

Postby danigiu » 02 Feb 2012

Thank You Henry, I have tried this morning merging Metastcok data and real time from Iw bank Quick Trade and two orders were generated on two different symbols even if only one was filled meanwhile the second was rejected, dont know why.

Henry MultiСharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 02 Feb 2012

Thank You Henry, I have tried this morning merging Metastcok data and real time from Iw bank Quick Trade and two orders were generated on two different symbols even if only one was filled meanwhile the second was rejected, dont know why.
Please go to File -> New -> Order and position tracker window -> Logs tab to check the rejection reason.

Return to “MultiCharts”