Arw New self
Displays an object, consisting of an up or a down arrow located at the specified bar and specified price value, on the SubChart containing the study.
Arw_New_self returns an object-specific ID number, required to modify the object.
Arw_New_self(BarDate, BarTime, PriceValue, Direction)
- BarDate - a numerical expression specifying the date of the bar at which the object is to be placed; the date is indicated in the YYYMMdd format, where YYY is the number of years since 1900, MM is the month, and dd is the day of the month.
- BarTime - a numerical expression specifying the time of the bar at which the object is to be placed; the time is indicated in the 24-hour HHmm format, where 1300 = 1:00 PM.
- PriceValue - a numerical expression specifying the price value (vertical position, corresponding to a value on the price scale of a chart), where the object is to be placed.
- Use Arw_New_self_s to create an arrow on the subchart with seconds precision.
- Use Arw_New and Arw_New_s to draw arrows on the price chart.
Place, on the SubChart containing the study, an up arrow at the top of a bar if the Open price has increased incrementally over the last three bars:
If Open > Open And Open > Open Then Value1 = Arw_New_self(Date, Time, High, False);