Arw SetLocation s
Modifies the location of an arrow object with the specified ID number.
Arw_SetLocation_s returns a value of 0 if the location of the object was successfully modified, and a value of -2 if the specified object ID number is invalid.
Arw_SetLocation_s(ObjectID, BarDate, BarTime_s, PriceValue)
- ObjectID - a numerical expression specifying the object ID number.
- BarDate - a numerical expression specifying the date of the bar at which the object is to be placed; the date is indicated in the YYYMMdd format, where YYY is the number of years since 1900, MM is the month, and dd is the day of the month.
- BarTime_s - a numerical expression specifying the time of the bar, including seconds, at which the object is to be placed; the time is indicated in the 24-hour HHmmss format, where 130000 = 1:00:00 PM.
- PriceValue - a numerical expression specifying the price value (vertical position, corresponding to a value on the price scale of a chart), where the object is to be placed.
- An object-specific ID number is assigned by Arw_New, Arw_New_s, Arw_New_self or Arw_New_self_s when the arrow object is created.
- Use Arw_GetActive, Arw_GetFirst or Arw_GetNext to get the object-specific ID number of an already created arrow.
Move the arrow object with an ID number of 3 to the top of the current bar:
Value1 = Arw_SetLocation_s(3, Date, Time_s, High);