AutoTrading Status Messages
In automated trading, informational messages and order execution status messages are displayed in a pop-up window in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
These messages can be generated by either MultiCharts or the execution gateway.
Order Execution messages only can be disabled in the Auto Trading tab of the Strategy Properties window.
Status Messages are displayed on following events:
- Connection to order execution gateway has been established
- Connection attempt to order execution gateway has not been successful
- Connection to order execution gateway has been lost
- An order has been Filled
- An order has been Rejected
- Note: An order can be rejected if the symbol was not set up correctly in QuoteManager. If this message appears, please verify that the Price Scale, Min Movement, and Big Point Value settings for the symbol are correct in QuoteManager. To learn more, see Setting Properties
- An order has been Canceled
- Automated Order Execution has been turned off
- Note: Please see Automatic Termination of Auto Trading for an explanation of when auto trading is automatically turned off.
- MultiCharts is disconnecting from the execution gateway