Returns a numerical value, indicating the number of bars since a complete exit from the specified position.
- PosBack - a numerical expression, specifying the position:
- 1 - the last position closed (one position back);
- 2 - two positions back, etc.
If PosBack is not specified, a value for the open position will be returned.
- This function can only be used in signals.
- See BarsSinceEntry to get the number of bars since a specified position.
Assign the number of bars since the last position has been closed to variable Value1:
Value1 = BarsSinceExit(1);