Places an arrow on the chart and changes the market position of the STRATEGY when automated trading is turned on. It does not send any orders to broker. It is used for synching the marketposition on the chart.
It can be used in conjunction with PlaceMarketOrder command.
ChangeMarketPosition(Delta, Price, Name)
- Delta - number of contracts by which current market position should be changed;
- Price - order filling price;
- Name - name of the order that changes the position.
- Can be used as a mean of synchronization of strategy market position with a broker.
- When auto trading is off the order will not be sent to a broker.
- Also see the related PlaceMarketOrder keyword.
If MarketPosition = 1 then ChangeMarketPosition(-1, 100, "LX");
Will place an order arrow on the chart with the name “LX” and the price 100 if current marketposition = 1.
If MarketPosition = 0 then ChangeMarketPosition(-2, 100, "SE");
Will place an order arrow on the chart with the name “SE” and the price 100 if current marketposition = 0.