Returns a numerical value, indicating the date of initial entry into the specified position. The date is indicated in the YYYMMdd format, where YYY is the number of years since 1900, MM is the month, and dd is the day of the month.
- PosBack - a numerical expression, specifying the position:
- 0 - open position;
- 1 - one position back (the last position closed);
- 2 - two positions back, etc.
If PosBack is not specified, a value for the open position will be returned.
- This function can only be used in signals.
- If PosBack value is greater that the real number of previously opened positions, EntryDate _Checked will generate an error.
Assign a value, indicating the date that the current position has been entered, to Value1 variable:
Value 1 will equal to 1081030 for the entry date of October 30th, 2008
Assign a value, indicating the date that the most recently closed position has been entered, to Value1 variable:
Value 1 will equal to 990402 for the entry date of April 2nd, 1999