Returns a numerical value, indicating the price at the initial entry into the specified position.
- PosBack - a numerical expression, specifying the position:
- 0 - open position;
- 1 - one position back (the last position closed);
- 2 - two positions back, etc.
If PosBack is not specified, a value for the open position will be returned.
- This function can only be used in signals.
- Use ExitPrice to get the exit price for a specified position.
- To get the entry price of a specific entry for a position use the PosTradeEntryPrice keyword.
- Use the PosTradeExitPrice keyword to get the exit price for a part of the position.
Assign a value, indicating the entry price for the current position, to Value1 variable:
Value1 = EntryPrice;
Assign a value, indicating the entry price for the most recently closed position, to Value1 variable:
Value1 = EntryPrice(1);