Returns a numerical value, indicating the price at the initial entry into the specified position.
- PosBack - a numerical expression, specifying the position:
- 0 - open position;
- 1 - one position back (the last position closed);
- 2 - two positions back, etc.
If PosBack is not specified, a value for the open position will be returned.
- This function can only be used in signals.
- If PosBack value is greater that the real number of previously opened positions, EntryPrice_Checked will generate an error.
Assign a value, indicating the entry price for the current position, to Value1 variable:
Assign a value, indicating the entry price for the most recently closed position, to Value1 variable: