Returns a numerical value, indicating the time of initial entry into the specified position. The time is indicated in the 24-hour HHmm format, where 1300 = 1:00 PM.
- PosBack - a numerical expression, specifying the position:
- 0 - open position;
- 1 - one position back (the last position closed);
- 2 - two positions back, etc.
If PosBack is not specified, a value for the open position will be returned.
- This function can only be used in signals.
- Use ExitTime to get the exit time for a specified position.
- Use EntryDate and ExitDate to respectively get the entry date and exit date for a specified position.
Assign a value, indicating the time that the current position has been entered, to Value1 variable:
Value1 = EntryTime;
Value 1 will equal to 1015 when the position was opened at 10:15 AM.
Assign a value, indicating the time that the most recently closed position has been entered, to Value1 variable:
Value1 = EntryTime(1);
Value 1 will equal to 1545 when the position was opened at 3:45 PM.